Micro + Hega Surfaces GmbH is a medium-sized, globally active company. We develop, design, manufacture and sell advanced deburring and surface technology solutions as well as precision machining systems.
- Processing of internal surfaces
- Polishing and deburring
- Rounding of inaccessible intersections and
- Creating the finest surface qualities.
Main fields of activity:
- The construction and manufacture of flow finishing machines
- Subcontracting (vibratory finishing and abrasive flow machining)
- Streamer production
Choosing the right abrasive medium is of great importance for successful AFM processing. All STREAMERS are produced individually to match the processing task and customer requirements. We have built up our current know-how over more than 30 years, producing and developing abrasive finishing media, and would like to use it to help you achieve long-lasting success.
Thanks to our integration into the PÜTZ GROUP and the resulting synergy effects, we are able to offer you solutions that go beyond mere surface processing.
We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015.
Formnext 2024 - Frankfurt am Main
19 to 22 November 2024